Rocky Road Pudding is a very quick and easy recipe.Well its not really a recipe but something to throw together in less than 30 minutes. This is an excellent dessert to throw together when you are in a hurry and you have a few minutes before your guests arrive.This is a festive dessert made with chocolate, marshmallows,maraschino cherries, pecans and holiday sprinkles.My Road Pudding is not a parfait but you can make it into some make it with crushed cookies or cake and make layers.Once you make this I think you will make it again because its so easy to make and very delicious.
This dessert screams happy holidays and it will be a great addition to your dessert table.It tastes like a dream with its silky and smooth flavor.By the way the chocolate pudding isn’t from scratch its’s one of those instant puddings it actually tastes good no after taste. I’m so excited to post these Christmas recipes I feel like a kid inside.There will be more holiday recipes to come .I know these are last minute but I know you will like what I will post .
1 Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 cups Milk
- In a medium or large bowl pour the chocolate mix into the bowl.
- add 2 cups of milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
- The pudding will be soft set in 5 minutes.
- Qnce the pudding is set spoon it into small bowls or glasses.
- Top with marshmallows,pecans,holiday sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
- You can serve these right away or refrigerate for a later dessert.
- Eat and Enjoy!!
- Have a awesome Christmas and a Happy New Years!!!