Rocky Road Pudding is a very quick and easy recipe.Well its not really a recipe but something to throw together in less than 30 minutes. This is an excellent dessert to throw together when you are in a hurry and you have a few minutes before your guests arrive.This is a festive dessert made with chocolate, marshmallows,maraschino cherries, pecans and holiday sprinkles.My Road Pudding is not a parfait but you can make it into some make it with crushed cookies or cake and make layers.Once you make this I think you will make it again because its so easy to make and very delicious.
This dessert screams happy holidays and it will be a great addition to your dessert table.It tastes like a dream with its silky and smooth flavor.By the way the chocolate pudding isn’t from scratch its’s one of those instant puddings it actually tastes good no after taste. I’m so excited to post these Christmas recipes I feel like a kid inside.There will be more holiday recipes to come .I know these are last minute but I know you will like what I will post .
1 Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 cups Milk
- In a medium or large bowl pour the chocolate mix into the bowl.
- add 2 cups of milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
- The pudding will be soft set in 5 minutes.
- Qnce the pudding is set spoon it into small bowls or glasses.
- Top with marshmallows,pecans,holiday sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
- You can serve these right away or refrigerate for a later dessert.
- Eat and Enjoy!!
- Have a awesome Christmas and a Happy New Years!!!
I love brownies and I love peppermints .I was thinking why not combined the two.That’s exactly what did..These brownie bites are dark and sweetened with cane sugar to give it a nice molasses taste.These brownies remind me of Andes candies yummy. I also added a little cinnamon for that surprise taste and a tad of cayenne pepper for a kick.These brownies bites are frosted with vanilla frosting and sprinkled with crushed peppermints.These brownie bites are so delicious you won’t be able to eat one. Make them and you’ll see what I mean.You can make these with your kids they will have fun.
These are great for just yourself or a Christmas party.These brownies will not last.They will be the rave of the party and you’ll be asked to make more because that’s how good they are.This recipes is tried and true.I know you will enjoy making them I know I did.So let’s get to the recipe .
1 stick of butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1//4 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of cayenne powder
1 medium candy cane -crushed
1/3 cup vanilla frosting (homemade or store bought)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease mini muffin pan with cooking spray .
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and butter , mix until light an fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, and mix .
- Add in the flour and cocoa powder,baking soda ,cinnamon and cayenne powder and mix thoroughly. (make sure not to over mix).
- With small ice cream scoop,
- Scoop brownie mix into the muffin pan, 1/2 way full.
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 7-12 minutes.
- Frost the tops with the vanilla frosting and sprinkle the crushed peppermints on top of the brownies.
- Place them on a christmas themed serving plate or any dish you have.
- Eat and Enjoy!!!
- Have A Merry Christmas.