I love brownies and I love peppermints .I was thinking why not combined the two.That’s exactly what did..These brownie bites are dark and sweetened with cane sugar to give it a nice molasses taste.These brownies remind me of Andes candies yummy. I also added a little cinnamon for that surprise taste and a tad of cayenne pepper for a kick.These brownies bites are frosted with vanilla frosting and sprinkled with crushed peppermints.These brownie bites are so delicious you won’t be able to eat one. Make them and you’ll see what I mean.You can make these with your kids they will have fun.
These are great for just yourself or a Christmas party.These brownies will not last.They will be the rave of the party and you’ll be asked to make more because that’s how good they are.This recipes is tried and true.I know you will enjoy making them I know I did.So let’s get to the recipe .
1 stick of butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1//4 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of cayenne powder
1 medium candy cane -crushed
1/3 cup vanilla frosting (homemade or store bought)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease mini muffin pan with cooking spray .
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and butter , mix until light an fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, and mix .
- Add in the flour and cocoa powder,baking soda ,cinnamon and cayenne powder and mix thoroughly. (make sure not to over mix).
- With small ice cream scoop,
- Scoop brownie mix into the muffin pan, 1/2 way full.
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 7-12 minutes.
- Frost the tops with the vanilla frosting and sprinkle the crushed peppermints on top of the brownies.
- Place them on a christmas themed serving plate or any dish you have.
- Eat and Enjoy!!!
- Have A Merry Christmas.